Saturday, February 9, 2013

UF Track & FIeld Poster

3rd time’s the charm.  This is my latest installment for University of Florida Track & Field Team, the 2013 Florida Track & Field Poster.  For the last 3 years I was fortunate to be chosen to design their Track posters.  Every time, a new design, a new flavor, a new team.
This time around I did something different, which sort of set my new design style, which may be visible on my art from Oct. 2012 and on.

The Design

I got a new set of brushes for this canvas…Photoshop brushes. Did some experimenting and at one point I felt like this was an abstract piece, but hey, every time i see it say “Awesome.” This was layer upon layer upon layer of filters and brush effects, touch ups and masking.
Completed: Nov 2012

For more info on Florida Track and poster distribution, visit gatorzone.com/trackfield.
***I don’t have the posters to distribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment